Featured Instructor: Kelly Klapstein!!


Kelly Klapstein

We are super pleased to introduce you to our featured instructor for this year's Scrapbook Your Heart retreat coming June 8-10, 2012 in Caroline, Alberta!!

Kelly Klapstein has been involved in the industry for several years and we were absolutely captivated by her beautiful style and even more impressed after meeting her in real life!!!  Here is her bio:



Scrapbooking has become my form of creative expression for a number of years, probably since childhood, actually! And I never grow tired of it. I am the daughter of a scrapbooker and treasure the albums my mother handed down to me. I used to teach high school, but stayed at home to raise our 3 children and now work as a freelance writer and Education consultant. I also teach layout classes at The Urban Scrapbook in Edmonton.   My passion is to explore new techniques and innovative designs and firmly believe that "Paper and paste are good for the soul!"

Here are some beautiful samples of her work...




And if you want to see even more of her work and learn more about Kelly and get as excited as we are to have her as our guest instructor, please visit her blog HERE!!

1 comment: